The Balboa Park Tennis Club can be found within the Park's 1,200-acre vibrant landscape, filled with gardens, canyons and hiking trails, and is a few steps away from the San Diego Zoo, the 17 museums at Balboa Park, and the Morley Field Golf Course.
- 25 hard courts, all of them lit for evening play and some equipped with bleacher seats.
- 1 stadium court that seats 1,500 people.
- 3 ongoing Challenge Courts, which allow players to always find a game.
- 11 experienced Tennis Pros.
- 6,000 visitors every year
BTC hosts several prestigious tournaments year round. The Tennis Club is wheelchair friendly and is home to the annual Hendrickson Wheelchair tennis tournament.
If you are a tennis player (or are thinking about becoming one) consider the historic Balboa Tennis Club.
The Balboa Tennis Club boasts 25 hard courts (all are lighted for evening playl).
Located in the Morley Field area of beautiful Balboa Park.